SEMINAR FOR FACULTY
It gives hosts the opportunity to highlight their cuisine, promote their hospitality, share their own culture and traditions, as well as transmit new skills to partners. The Chef Seminar is an example of such annual seminar.
Five previous editions:
- 2022 – Conestoga College, Canada
- 2019 – Chef John Folse Culinary Institute, Louisiana USA
- 2018 – Berjaya University College, Malaysia
- 2017 – Woosong University, South Korea
- 2016 – ESDAI Campus Guadalajara, Mexico
The Alliance Research Committee, led by the Research Center of Institut Lyfe is composed of the Research Director and the Head of Research, and one representative of each of the four regional groups of members, appointed during the Annual General Meeting.The Alliance Research Committee creates joint research projects related to Food Service, Culinary Arts and Sciences Management.
Its main objectives:
- Federate the members around research projects
- Gather data on research subjects of interest for the members
- Promote the research effort through seminars and publications
In a more concrete way, the Alliance Research Committee is responsible for:
- Defining, supervising and valorizing at least one annual collaborative research project
- Defining and organizing at least two research webinars per year for faculty researchers, post-graduate students and invited partners.
Webinars and video conferences are highly successfulAlliance members can access and participate to a series of lectures and online themed courses organized every month. Experts, specialists and professionals of the sector gather and share experience, analysis and anecdotes on a specific subject.
Alliance members can access and participate to a series of lectures and online themed courses organized every month. Experts, specialists and professionals of the sector gather and share experience, analysis and anecdotes on a specific subject.
The future of the industry is one of the most popular topics.