TALENT KNOWS NO BORDER
The Alliance Network is a selective and innovative network of prestigious institutions across four continents, working together to promote the world-renowned French savoir-faire and taste for innovation in the fields of Hospitality, Restaurant Management and Culinary Arts Management. Joining the Alliance e means opening up to new opportunities and becoming part of a truly international hub of expertise.
We propose one type of membership aligned with the interest of each member. A package of products, services and exclusive benefits specially adapted and dedicated to the major actors of the network is available to all members.
Alliance members benefit from exclusive rights and advantages, among which:
- Becoming an active member of the Alliance Committees (Executive, Admission, Research)
- Participating in a series of activities and events organized during the year
- Offering their students the opportunity to attend the Alliance Summer Program at a special rate
- One yearly teacher visit included at Institut Paul Bocuse during the Chef or Hospitality Training
- Use of the Alliance logo upon the terms defined
- Offering a grant of 20% of the fees for students who wish to register to one of the Institut Lyfe programs leading to a degree
- Offering a priority of service and preferential rates of any consulting and development projects
- Mobility for students and faculty members and exchange of teachers upon the terms defined